WooExpress Config – Plugin Settings
In the WooExpress plugin settings area you have the following tabs:
- App Key
- Tracking ID
- Digital Signature
These informations are available when making an Aliexpress account.
- Server Charset – used by php query class – usually UTF-8
- External Server Country Detection – this option is used for user geoip detection – you can choose from different servers
- Show Alibaba Product URL as Buy Url – When this option is set to YES, products will have a direct link to Aliexpress`es product page
- Show Free Shipping – Display Free Shipping Text on Frontend
- Gallery – Enable gallery on product description
- Import products with price 0 (zero) – This option allows you to import products that have price zero
- Import as – With this option you can set the product status after import – it can automatically be set to Draft or Publish
- Image import type – this option allows you to download product images in 2 ways: at import – images will be downloaded each time a product is imported; asynchronously – images will be dowloaded using Assets Download module after all products are imported. The Assets Download module can be found in Plugin Status -> Assets Download.
- Ratio product validation – this option is used combined with the Async Download method – The ratio represents the percentage of images that will be downloaded for a product to become valid. Ex: If you download a product that has 10 images and the ratio option is set to 90, the actual number of downloaded images for that product is 9.
- Import Attributes – set this option to YES if you want the Product Attributes to be imported
- Beautify attribute title – Sepparate attribute title words by space
- Cron number of images – Set the number of images (generally) to be downloaded each time the cron file starts
- Number of images – Specify how many images can be downloaded for each product
- Image names – Specify how to name the downloaded images – options available: product title/random number