Facebook Planner Settings
- Publish on facebook optional fields – What inputs do you want to be available for posting to facebook? It will appear on page/post details
- Publish on facebook default privacy option – What privacy option would you like to be default when you’re posting to facebook? This option can also be adjusted manually when setting the scheduler for each post/page.
- Cron timezone
- Facebook App ID
- Facebook App Secret
- Facebook Language
After you fill out the facebook fields, save them, and click on Authorize APP
- Activate “Filter Pages” – Select “Yes” if you want to limit the pages shown when publishing and then select from above only what you wish to be shown. This is usefull if you have a lot of pages and/or you have a master facebook account and you wish to limit specific users to see other pages.
- What pages do you want to be available when publishing?
- Activate “Filter Groups” – Select “Yes” if you want to limit the groups shown when publishing and then select from above only what you wish to be shown. This is usefull if you have a lot of groups and/or you have a master facebook account and you wish to limit specific users to see other groups.
- What groups do you want to be available when publishing?
- Admin email
- Admin email subject
- Admin email message
Facebook Image Size
- Custom Image size – WIDTH x HEIGHT (Without measuring units. Example: 450×320)
- Crop image? Yes / No