How to add a New Restriction
To add a new restriction for one of your pages is really simple.
All you have to do is:
1. Click on the Restrictions menu on the left side of your WordPress admin page.
2. Click the Add new button at the top of the page, next to the Restrictions title.
3. Add a name and choose a template for your restriction.
4. Select where do you want your restriction to be displayed from the Where to display tab.
5. After you have done configuring your new restriction, press on the Publish button.