In order to configure the menu you will need to have the Mega Menu installed and activated.
After you have done that head over to Appearance Menu.
Create a new Menu and assign it as your Main Navigation. Add some pages.
You might have to activate the Mega Menu Settings from the Screen Options tab at top right corner of this page.
Check the Enable Mega Menu box and save your menu.
Your menu should now work great but because you are using Mega Menu you have some new awesome options.
If you hover over an element in your menu you should see the red MEGA MENU button. Clicking on that button will open a new panel that will allow you to have Widgets in your menu. All you have to do is drag and drop.
About & How To
Elements / Shortcodes
- How to use Shortcodes in WordPress
- Before you start using the Shortcodes
- How to make the Homepage
- Columns and Rows Shortcodes
- How to make the Contact Page
- Button Shortcode
- List Shortcode
- Box Shortcode
- Spacing Shortcodes
- Hightlight Text Shortcode
- Box Headline Shortcode
- Code Display Type Shortcode
- Google Map Shortcode
- Blog Slideshow Shortcode
- Process Shortcode
- Designer Boxes Shortcodes
- Project List and Project Box Shortcodes
- Services and Promotions Box Shortcodes
- Project Gallery Shortcode
- Contact Shortcodes
- Slider Box and Slide Shortcode
- Icon Box Shortcode
- Other Services Box Shortcode
- Testimonials Shortcodes
- Accordion Shortcodes
- Interior Our Process Box Shortcode
- Interior Start From Box Shortcode
- Steps Shortcode
- Newsletter Shortcode
- Navigation Setup
- How to install all the required plugins
- Pages - Setup
- How to change the Layout?
- How to create a sidebar
- Bulk Products Color Checker
- Theme Settings
- Contact Form - How to create a form
- Revolution Slider — How to import the demo sliders?
- Translation — Setting up a multi-language site using WPML
FAQs / Common Issues
Theme Installation & Setup
- Getting started
- Part 1: Installing the theme
- Part 2: Activating the theme
- Part 3: Installing required plugins
- Part 4: Importing the demo content
- WooCommerce basics: Store settings
- WooCommerce basics: Working with Products
- WooCommerce basics: Selling Online
- Product image dimensions
- Setting up the shop sidebar
- Adding product categories in the menu
- Enabling registration on the Main Account page
- Additional shop settings (number of products per page, shop image etc.)