Part 4: Importing the demo content
First, make sure you install the DecoElite theme, and appears in the themes list.
Install & Activate all the required and recommended plugins.
Go to Backup Manager from the left Menu.
In the Archive downloaded from Themeforest you will find a folder called Dummy Content, where you will find a archive.
You can import this by browsing and importing from your computer (if you use this method you might have problems on importing large files, it might give a timeout and the import will break)
We recommend using the alternative method, using a ftp client, simply upload the archive to the specified location on your server.
After you upload it it should appear in the list. Select it and hit Import.
That’s all. Take a look at the frontend of your website, and you will have a copy of our demo website just like that!
About & How To
Elements / Shortcodes
- How to use Shortcodes in WordPress
- Before you start using the Shortcodes
- How to make the Homepage
- Columns and Rows Shortcodes
- How to make the Contact Page
- Button Shortcode
- List Shortcode
- Box Shortcode
- Spacing Shortcodes
- Hightlight Text Shortcode
- Box Headline Shortcode
- Code Display Type Shortcode
- Google Map Shortcode
- Blog Slideshow Shortcode
- Process Shortcode
- Designer Boxes Shortcodes
- Project List and Project Box Shortcodes
- Services and Promotions Box Shortcodes
- Project Gallery Shortcode
- Contact Shortcodes
- Slider Box and Slide Shortcode
- Icon Box Shortcode
- Other Services Box Shortcode
- Testimonials Shortcodes
- Accordion Shortcodes
- Interior Our Process Box Shortcode
- Interior Start From Box Shortcode
- Steps Shortcode
- Newsletter Shortcode
- Navigation Setup
- How to install all the required plugins
- Pages - Setup
- How to change the Layout?
- How to create a sidebar
- Bulk Products Color Checker
- Theme Settings
- Contact Form - How to create a form
- Revolution Slider — How to import the demo sliders?
- Translation — Setting up a multi-language site using WPML
FAQs / Common Issues
Theme Installation & Setup
- Getting started
- Part 1: Installing the theme
- Part 2: Activating the theme
- Part 3: Installing required plugins
- Part 4: Importing the demo content
- WooCommerce basics: Store settings
- WooCommerce basics: Working with Products
- WooCommerce basics: Selling Online
- Product image dimensions
- Setting up the shop sidebar
- Adding product categories in the menu
- Enabling registration on the Main Account page
- Additional shop settings (number of products per page, shop image etc.)