All products being moved to Trash
Recently the Amazon API was down (on 30 april 2016) and because of the Synchronisation module that automatically moves to trash products that are no longer Available on Amazon, many clients had all their products moved to trash.
There’s an option on Synchronisation Log Settings that disables this option.
About & How To
- NEW Feature! Speed Optimization
- Checking if there are any theme/plugin conflict
- NEW FEATURE! Product Availability on Affiliate Countries
- How to use Shortcodes in Posts
- WooZone Report
- How to sign up for the Product Advertising API
- How to Create an Amazon Account and sign up for the Product Advertising API
- About this Plugin
- How to update
- Auto Import Products
- Insane Mode
- How to import products with variations?
- Amazon ASIN Grabber
- Content Spinner
- Advanced Search
- CSV Bulk Import