Advanced Geo Location
In WZone’s latest version – 13.4.0, we made some improvements to the Geo-Location, it has some advanced features now.
In the Config section you will now see a tab called Geo Location.
Here you can choose from a long list of API’s, which one you want to use in order to detect the IP addresses of your clients in order to redirect them to their specific amazon location.
If you have the country availability disabled, your clients will be redirected directly to the specific amazon location based on the Geo-Location.
If you have the country availability enabled, your user will have selected by default his country, however, he will be able to select which country (amazon location) he wants to be redirected to.
- Advanced Geo Location
- Amazon Netherlands & Singapore Associates
- WZone UAE - United Arab Emirates
- WZone NO PA API KEYS Synchronisation Module
- WZone V12Beta
- Import Stats
- WZone Dropshipping
- WZone V10.0.5 New Features
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- WZone V10.0.0
- NEW Amazon API Key Rules
PA API 5
- PA API 5 Restrictions / Requirements
- How to Migrate to PA API 5
- WZone PA API 5
- PA API 5 Rates
- PA API 5 for New Associates
- Guide to Product Advertising API 5
About & How To
- High Resolution Images
- Create a new account and register to the PA API
- 9.4 Features - Synchronisation
- V9.3 Update - Multiple Amazon API Keys
- New Module - Bitly - Product Short URL
- NEW Module! Amazon Recommendations
- NEW Feature! Speed Optimization
- Checking if there are any theme/plugin conflict
- NEW FEATURE! Product Availability on Affiliate Countries
- How to use Shortcodes in Posts
- WooZone Report
- How to Create an Amazon Account and sign up for the Product Advertising API
- About this Plugin
- How to update
- Auto Import Products
- Insane Mode
- How to import products with variations?
- Amazon ASIN Grabber
- Content Spinner
- Advanced Search
- CSV Bulk Import